Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Patience, etc.

Last Sunday's sermon was about patience, which is very apt because I really need to cultivate that virtue. I'm sorry if I won't sound nice in the rest of this post, but I'm just uber irritated.

Ok. I need to have patience, especially in dealing with the following people:

a.) my inconsiderate next-door neighbor, who is very fond of blasting her stereo every single night. One time I went to knock on her door to politely request her to turn the volume down. You know what she did? Or better I'll say what she didn't do. She didn't even entertain me. Ok she turned off her stereo for a while. After a few moments of hanging around outside her room and realizing that she's never going to come out, I went back to my room. After a while, she blasted her stereo again. SO INCONSIDERATE, CAN?!

b.) some of my uncivilized floormates who do not flush the toilet after they poop. I do not think I need to describe the details...but please, you managed to grab a spot to study in a top world-class university but you never learned how to flush the toilet?! And somemore clog the toilet bowl with tissue you used to swipe your behind til the next user can't flush your wastes...Ok 'nuff said.

c.) one crazy woman who is unfortunately linked to me by my middle name. Details classified.

Anyway, a while ago during lecture, I just had this funny thought (at least for me) about some university acronyms. So now, right, I am doing BS Civil Engineering...also unknown as Brain Saturation in Civil Engineering. However, after that, I don't think I'll be doing my M. Eng... because I'm a Moron in Engineering...cannot keep up with the technicalities. If I want further studies, I'll take MBA instead. That would give me just a Minor Brain Abrasion. When I was younger, I wanted to take PhD too. However, as I now realize, I'm not too keen on having a Permanent head Damage from too much studies, after all.

(Before I end, here's the part where I put a disclaimer that says: Be Cool! Stay in School! Studying is Fun!!!)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home