Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
5,4,3,2,1

I am about to START a project for my Water and Wastewater Engineering module that is due this Friday already. (And on that day too, I will be having a problem solving test at the P&G office for this Finance Challenge Week I'm trying to get in.)

Seems like I am not eligible to ask God for help because it is my fault why I started this late. Argh. But I don't know...I am not asking for help. I am begging for a miracle.

I am about to set a world record for myself. I need to finish this by tomorrow even though I absolutely have no idea how to design a cost-effective wastewater treatment system as of this writing. I attend our lectures religiously, but whenever our lecturer talks all I hear is blah. Really man, I don't know what the cow dung is happening during lectures.

Aiyah...die die must finish project!!!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home