Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, September 29, 2006
I'll Show 'Em.

This is going to be what I think is my last post about NOC. really.


In the very near future, I would like to brand myself as a business savvy individual trained with the rigours of engineering. How does that sound? Nice right?!

I'll show them NOC people. Really. I know I have what it takes. I am undaunted by your rejection. Ok lah, for a while I was a bit hurt even though I tried not to be. But I am still human. Of course I am genuinely happy for Michael, because I really prayed that he would get into the program. So ok God answered a part of my prayer. I kept telling myself that it would be okay even if I didn't get in, but of course it still hurt me that I wasn't accepted...given that I really gave my best and prepared much for it.

Never mind, my crying days are over. I want to thank Sundeep for being there for me. He is always there in times like this.

In my absence in the blogosphere, I went about settling my 'back-up' plans. I'll post more about it later. Right now I badly need to study. I'm glad I am making some progress too.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home