Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, October 16, 2006
Why my social life is 6 feet under

I've told only 4 people so far about the new url of this blog. That's because only 4 people asked. Maybe some others have already stumbled upon it too, like those who didn't really ask but tried to look it up themselves. It's also a great way to know who actually cares about my life's events. And by the looks of it, only a handful do.

Why did I change my blog address again?

#1. Mommy (maternal grandmother) thinks I am exposing myself too much. Ok lah, whatever.

#2. I don't want my ex-boyfriend to know what's happening with my life anymore. I found it unfair that he could just type in my blog address and take a peek in my new life, while I don't have a horse's ass about what's happening with his...except when I look at his Friendster profile and see the corny pictures of him and his new girlfriend. I don't know why they still irritate me, even though I know that even if, say, aliens from outer space abduct all male earthlings and his new girlfriend because she is very pretty, but leaves my ex-boyfriend behind and thus rendering him the only homo sapien sapien with penis on this planet...I still won't have him anymore, even as much as I would like to have my own kids and family in the future.

Anyway, I just read Ivy's blog...and she talked about friends - or lack thereof. I so understand what she means.

Right now, my status of being a friend (to anyone), sucks big time. That is why I do not wonder why I am always alone if I'm not with my boyfriend (and I am only with him everyday because we go to the same classes. On most weekends we have our own stuff, except if we need to meet because of schoolstuff). You see, I am a selfish human being who only thinks of herself, and I won't be there when anyone needs me. I don't know how I got into this state whereby I don't care so much about anybody else anymore. I am trapped in this lie that I am very busy, but in fact I could still have some room for worthwhile things like cultivating friendships. Just now I wasted my whole Sunday doing I don't know what.

After the sermon, I left early and didn't stay for our youth meeting because I told them I had a project to finish. Yep that's actually true, but I didn't really do anything about it. I went to Vivo City instead (the newest and biggest and soon-to-be most happening mall in Singapore) and wasted my money to indulge my vanity.

Last semester, 2 months before the exam period I was already preparing for my finals. Now, I still have a shitload of lectures to catch up on. Sometimes I feel embarrassed that my boyfriend has already done projects/ lab reports/ assignments beforehand...and (this one I still find it very hard to believe) - he is way more busy in taking notes in class than I am. How could my boyfriend be more hardworking than me?! (In highschool, my boyfriend then was also my classmate, but my role then was the hardworking one. My boyfriend then depended on me for notes, assignments, explanations and stuff...but now everything is reversed! The world has gone upside down!)

(And another thing. Then, it was I who left my boyfriend to go to Singapore. Now, it is my new boyfriend who's leaving me to go to France. Ha! So funny, God is so just, He lets you experience both sides of things!!!)

Anyway, what am I talking about again? I am already off topic. I am supposed to talk about why my social life is dead...but then again, it's already 4:05 am and I have a class tomorrow which I totally didn't prepare for.

Ang labo ko!!!!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home