Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Nothing to do

I know I have some personality quirks, and this one seems like of of those. A while ago, I didn't know what else to do. I was itching for a haircut, but that's way out of my budget right now...then I suddenly found myself with my purple scissors in one hand chopping away some parts of my glorious tresses. My ceiling fan was on full mode, and hair was flying around my closet and my whole room and I didn't give a damn about the havoc I was wreaking inside my room. The end result of my hairdo? Not bad actually. Of course it's all uneven at the ends because I can't see the back portion of my head, but I don't think it made much difference because when Wayne went to my room, he didn't notice anything unusual until I told him about it. The amount of hair I chopped off could fill a small plastic bag. I wanted to take a photo about my little hairy adventure but I don't have a camera. Maybe next year again?=)

PS

Ok actually I have a lot of packing to do. And some letter writing for my friends who are going for exchange and thus won't be around in class next semester...(like Sundeep...I am not about to have a dramatic monologue again). I hate packing. BUt then again I should appreciate the fact that I have things to pack - that I have material possessions. Instead of complaining, I think it's better to thank God for His blessings.

Right now I'm listening to hisradio.com, and the DJs are playing Christmas songs. I cannot imagine spending Christmas alone, away from my family. I hope that will never happen.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home