Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, January 25, 2007
overly enthusiastic

Guess what? I rushed to LT6 for my Engineering Professionalism lecture, I was 10 minutes late as I walked down to the very front seats of the LT, but midway I realized that hey, how come the lecturer is talking about functions and maths and stuff, when he is supposed to be talking about ethics in the engineering profession? I looked around and I felt weird, because for some reason I sensed that these 200+ folks are not my classmates. So, to save face I quickly rushed out of the LT, all the while wondering what the gaboozle is going on. I checked my semester schedule, yep, LT6 alright...I'm at the right location. It's Thursday today, correct...whoa I don't know what's going on...it's all weird. Then I tried to call Rotana but he didn't answer. I was in the midst of sms-ing another guy I knew from class, when suddenly I saw him walking past.

YOU KNOW WHAT THE GREAT REVELATION IS? I came to school too early, because lecture starts at 10.

Ahhhhh.

Could have slept more! I set my alarm clock to ring at 7am, finally got out of bed at 8...rushed all the way here just to find out my class is still at 10.

OKies im gonna go now!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home