Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, February 02, 2007
Mr Smarty Pants (not in any way related to Mr Brightside)

I think this semester, I got the project mate from hell. So sorry for such a harsh description, but I really don't know how else to describe him. I cannot pretend to be all cheery and stuff when I am not, especially when I am within 1 km radius from him. I think the word "cocky" was invented with him in mind. He is just so arrogant, exudes this authoritative demeanor, and thinks everyone else's ideas are no match with his, when in fact his ideas are all garbage. You know what the worst thing is? He thinks he is so handsome...BUT NOTHING CAN BE FARTHER FROM THE TRUTH!

Anyway, so we had a project meeting this afternoon, and everything was going well...(except from the fact that I've been having an overdose of his cockiness). Then we had a little break after 2 hours of brainstorming and discussions. I told them that I had to leave at this certain time because I had to reach this certain place before it closes. You know what he said?

"Sure you can leave. Anyway your contribution is zero."

In my head I was like, "WHAT??!!" I was shocked at his audicity to claim such an absurdity. The other guy who remained at the table with us gave a nervous chuckle, so I also just laughed along like it's the coolest joke of the century. I am not going to be all defensive about my contribution to our discussion, because I know I have given my fair share of the work. So anyway, after the little break, we resumed with our discussion.

After his un-called for remark, I couldn't concentrate that much anymore because I was imagining other things inside my head, which involved him running for his life for being chased by a bull. However, I vanquished such unpleasant thoughts right away because it's not nice and so that I could concentrate with the work at hand.

After 30 minutes, the other guy reminded me that I told them I needed to leave early, so I began to excuse myself. Then as I was leaving, the Mr Smarty Pants remarked "I hope you get stuck in traffic!".

Ok lah maybe he is just being FC (feeling close) even though we just met. Or maybe that's just his sense of humor.

I know last week's SFS lesson is about forgiveness and loving your enemies and stuff, IT'S HARD PALA NOH?? After I've let it all out, I won't be harboring hard feelings for him anymore.

Unless he gives me another reason to!

Tao lang po, nagkakamali rin..


O Lord please guide my mind and my heart.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home