Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, January 29, 2007
Praying for Green Light for the Green Card

Later would be my interview at the US Embassy for my visa application. I cannot think of any valid reason why they would reject me, so I am fervently hoping and wishing and praying I would get it, because I really really really want to go.

Please friend, stranger, or anybody who is reading this..help me pray that my visa gets approved. You see, I really want to travel and go places, and, I not only grab opportunities as they come my way, I run after them. The Stockholm thing I wanted with all my heart at some point in my life didn't work out, and I've already accepted a long time ago that it wasn't God's will for me to go there. I pray that this time, my heart's desire would be in line with God's plans for me.

Everything is okay already - the summer job, accommodation, transportation, the whole shebang...I just need the 'GO' signal, and that I would know later this morning.

Lord, I surrender my worries and anxieties to you. Please grant me the maturity to accept whatever the outcome may be. I am hoping for what I think is best, but I know you are in control of everything and you only have my best interests in mind. I trust in you.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home