Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, January 29, 2007
America Here I Come

APPROVED!!!

Thank you Lord! :) Woohoo!!!:) I am really going to the US from May until August for sure. Yehey!

God is really great. He really is in control of everything. Even if it was very painful for me when I didn't make the cut for the NOC program to go to Stockholm, now I know why. Apparently God wills it that I go somewhere else, and that somewhere else is US and A! (Borat-style exclamation). Yay-ness to the next level!!!

Wow. I LOVE YOU Singapore! You are my ticket to the world!:)


1 Comment(s):

Blogger fleeting mist said...

yay! magkikita kayo ni Shaider sa US and A!!!!!!!!!!!

Im glad!

Post a Comment

<< Home