Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Last night

Last night was the most romantic night of my life.

Last night was when we watched a movie, had dinner, walked from the bus stop at Pasir Panjang road nearest PGP until where I stay in RVR, but then we decided to walk further because he wanted to show me to a place where we could stargaze.

Last night was my first time of climbing a metal ladder to get to the rooftop of any building apart from my home.

Last night was my first time to climb another metal ladder to go to an even higher roof of the School of Computing.

Last night was when we sang "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" while gazing at the deep blue-black of the the earth's natural canopy.

Last night was when we discovered the "rhombus-slash- mickeymouse-slash-fish" constellation just above us.

Last night was when we first held hands.

Last night was when I discovered how charming he is.

Last night was a night to remember.

There's a blue sky waiting tomorrow.... :)




2 Comment(s):

Blogger Joseph said...

yahoooo! joseph is happy for you kor! haha kilig.=)

Blogger Mark said...

woot! happy for you ate kor! =) =) =)

Post a Comment

<< Home