Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Paolo's Humble *cough,cough* Poem

This post is about something that's not directly related to me, but I find it REALLY amusing. This is what my brother wrote for his About Me section in his friendster account:


It's very rare for you to see
A very handsome guy lyk me
With a face like tom cruise
Resistance to my charm is no use

It's very rare for you to see
A handsome guy with brains lyk mine
I can calculate 1+1
in my studies i do absolutely fine

it's very rare for you to see
a smart handsome guy as macho as me
almost everyday i do some exercising and sometyms joggng
well, just let my 6-pack abs do the talking

it's very rare for you to see
a smart, handsome and macho guy lyk me
forgive me for my lack of humility
but then, i know, to all that i've said here, you'll agree

hehheh exaggeration man mxdo i2ng poem
pero close enough
haha joke lng

bka kidlatan na ako sa mga kaatikan kong pinagsusulat dito, basahin nyo nlng mga testi ko..or just judge me :D


Mahangin ba sa labas???!! haha, but he has a right naman, actually=) of course, it's in the genes man..muahahaha

PS

I HEREBY DECLARE THAT I WILL SIGNIFICANTLY DECREASE THE FREQUENCY OF MY BLOGGING (and other non-academic) ACTIVITIES. I REALLY, REALLY NEED TO STUDY NOW. SO HELP ME GOD.

PPS

I just realized that in the past, I am at my best when I am in love. Right now I am not, because I haven't made that decision yet. It takes time and a whole bunch of other things. Apparently though, I am deeply and severely infatuated, and I think I'm going to use that to my advantage academically. Yay..=) The sky is blue and the birds are chirping sweetly. It's not hard to get used to this sunshine-y feeling.=)


1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not under any circumstances cut back on your blogging. It helps keep you sane. Heehee

Post a Comment

<< Home