Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Saturday blues

Gosh. Last Saturday, I intended to go for the workshop in church. But then...haiz=( I got tempted to stay back to do school stuff. I had a long list written on a post-it which I conveniently placed near the keyboard of my laptop. So far though, I only have one item slashed off the list.

One of the things I needed to do was for our project in designing shallow foundations. We were given reports and we need to analyze it to be able to proceed with our design. We were given data regarding two borelogs made on the soil, aptly entitled Soil Investigation Pte Ltd: Record of Boring. No other report lives up to its name.

Which is why, after finishing my part for that report, I dozed off and woke up at 2 am because Wayne knocked on my door. I was shocked for having slept without taking my dinner, and waking up to find my room in the same state as it was Saturday afternoon.

Then I read Robinson's blog, and I found out the workshop was about our church's theme for this year: Go Fish. I NEEDED THAT. Everytime I try to tell someone about my faith, I'd always end up saying the wrong things. I look at my life and get even more discouraged, because I am not exactly a shining example of what a Christian should be.

I always tell Kuya Martin about my struggles, and he always patiently tries to explain to me the same things over and over again. It's as though I never learn from what he's taught me before. Why?

Hmm...there's always next time. But the thing is, I should grab that next time and not let it slip through my fingers like sand.

Labels:



1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Link, Faith is hard er for some than others, yet if we persist, Faith comes when we need it most.

Post a Comment

<< Home