Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Such is the irony of life

GOSH. I have never received a hate mail before in my entire life. A very elaborate one with a cacophony of censored titles and with death threats to boot.

Welcome to the real world, Korinna.


2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could anyone hate you? Hope your well, I came across your blog using the next blog button, Your on the net, someone somewhere is always looking, I hope to continue reading about You. Stay tuned for more NY sites, I plan to blog more often. What part of America will you be coming to?

Blogger Korinna said...

Hey...wow u really do read my posts haha:)

my ex hates me.

anyway, going on to more important things in life...ya im going to arizona this may :) but most probably il be meeting my relatives in california n other places too. yay!!

Post a Comment

<< Home