Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Water Science and Waffle Shop

I feel like I'm Superwoman. Haha! Just finished my first shift for the Waffle Shop. I did a lot of bloopers but it's okay.My first time what!

To let you in on a little secret, I never actually went for my flyer distributer job. They told me I had to wait for about a week before I could start, because the flyers were yet to be printed. But by the time they called me again to say I could start working, I already found another job! Haha. While waiting for this Waffle Shop thing, I tried being a part-time surveyor, but it didn't work out quite well for me because I didn't have a pool of Chinese Singaporean respondents I could easily approach. If I'm staying in one of the halls on campus then it'd be much easier. I stay in PGP and the bulk of people are foreigners. *Excuses, excuses*

I really appreciate Ferron, Arthur, Brian Cu, and Sundeep for visiting the Waffle Shop today. Sorry Ferron kung medyo oily at hindi masyado okay yung texture ng waffle na nabuy mo, kasi medyo watery yung mixture. Kaya nung pagpunta ni Arthur, wala siyang nabili kasi they took out the mixture to improve the quality. Kaya sorry rin Arthur, but thanks for taking the trouble to go to the Waffle Shop during my shift.=)

Quite a tiring day actually. Last night I forced myself to study till my brain cannot take it anymore. Then had the test this morning. Then Waffle Shop. Then..what else..

*Korinna cannot continue this post anymore coz she zonked out just now. Tata!*


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home