Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, May 05, 2006
Whoopeeness!

I am like, Superoverjoyed!!!

I am so happy for my Papa, because now he's back with Globe Telecom, AND HE WILL BE WORKING IN GENSAN!!!

ok PAOLO dear, if you read this first before Papa tells you, SHUT UP OKAY. Don't tell YC yet. Mama knows already.

Whee I am so happy! Mama, Papa, and YC will be together now. Paolo will still continue his studies in Davao, Dimple in Manila, and me here. But at least! Three of us will be together already!!! Woohoo!

Now Papa can focus more on his business dreams. Yeyness. I'm loving it.

When I heard the good news, I commented "Siguro sobrang galing mo sa Globe ano? Biruin mo kinuha ka uli nila!" (My father resigned actually, and the way I understand it, it's against company policy to re-hire people who resign.)

And my father answered "Siguro nga ano!" Waha.

Then my father reminded me to thank God for the blessings.

So, Thank you God!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home