Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Phonathon Day 2

I had a fruitful shift at the Phonathon today. WOOHOO!=)

One lady decided to donate $41.67 per month for three years and another lady has decided to definitely give, though she's undecided whether it's $125 per month for a year, or $62.5 per month for two years. I am really happy because yesterday, I didn't get anyone to donate, but as I said I had lovely chats with them though. Our workplace is also really fun and dynamic, because whenever callers have long, nice chats with our prospects, our supervisors would give us sweets or salty snacks, even if no pledge was made. Then, if a caller secures a pledge, you get more sweets and you also get to spin the BINGO apparatus 6 times. Haha. BINGO apparatus. Because we were also playing a game while we were calling.

One of the supervisors, Vereena, she's really hot and pretty. Yes, both hot and pretty, because these two are very different things. One can be hot but not pretty, while on the other hand one can be pretty but not hot. But she's both. Do I sound like a lesbian?

Haha I'm not.

She's German but she resided in Britain for so long already I think, and she has an impeccable British accent. Oh yeah, she's the one who interviewed me the second time.

Then there's Harlan and Rux, of course I call them "Sir" lah, and they're also both very nice. They are all angmohs by the way. Very accommodating and approachable, and I cannot think of anything not nice about them.

They're always walking around, but they do not come off as nasty bosses breathing down my neck the whole time. In fact, they are all smiles, always bombarding us with encouraging words like "Great!"or "Excellent!" or placing sweets on our table while we're on the phone. You will really be motivated to give your best, and it's always a mood-booster especially when you get rejections.

I just finished eating and I'm going to do school stuff now. While eating I was watching Maging Sino Ka Man in YouChoob.

Level-up na sa pagka-mushy talaga grabeh.


1 Comment(s):

Blogger fleeting mist said...

i watch maging sino ka man sa tfc ng insan ko... so interesting!

ganbatte korsi! it is good to know that your workplace is a nice one ^_^. Belated Happy Birthday!

Post a Comment

<< Home