Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, March 15, 2007
The Cadbury Test

I know I like him a lot because I gave him my one and a half last remaining rows of my Cadbury chocolate.




I've never given anyone my last bits of Cadbury until now.

PS And it's not because my chocolate didn't come with Hazelnuts. Even if it came with Hazelnuts I'd still give it to him so he'd have something to munch on while finishing his project in SoC lab.

PPS Hey my beloved friends and taggers, something is wrong with my shoutbox. Whenever I try to reply or tag, it'd always go like this: SERVER ERROR. Hrrrmph.


2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog it is fun to read, You seem to be a very interesting person. Greetings from New York.

Blogger fleeting mist said...

Hehe... so cute!

you do like him a lot! haha...

Post a Comment

<< Home