Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Eventful.

Finally I got some much-needed sleep after my first class...even if it was only a fraction of the usual amount of time I spend in it...

and a broken relationship restored. No one hates me anymore=) Okay, none that I know of=)

=)

I am happy because an old friend has accepted my apologies and has taken another step for us to be okay again. He now calls me 'buddy' haha. =)

You're so much braver than I gave you credit for. Thanks man, and here's to world peace.


2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww.

Blogger fleeting mist said...

I am glad =)

Thank God!

Post a Comment

<< Home