Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
I won't give up.

I have never worked so hard for any CCA before.

I have never devoted so much time for any school- (but not academic) -related activity.

I am about to barf AIESEC already. I have been working on this thing since the start of the semester. Now, it is already 6:33 am as of this writing, and I have been awake since I woke up yesterday at 10am. I have a class later at 9am.

I want to complain, to whine about how much I am sick of this already and how much I abhor my superior and the agony he is causing me for the thousand and one revisions I'd had to do for the publicity materials. I also have a lot of deadlines for my modules you know.

However, I am constantly praying to God to please, please calm me down and endure this thing until it ends. Yes, God is teaching me about commitment - because I got myself into this and I am going to finish it. How many times I've been tempted to give up...far too many. I want to just scream at their faces and say "I QUIT!" and leave them hanging in the air- but that's not gonna happen baby. And I have seen past the measly 6 points they have given me in exchange for this turmoil. Yes, this is to prepare myself for the real world out there.

No fragrance without crushing the flowers. No diamonds without tremendous pressure.


1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4935492363109351581&q=PRESSURE&hl=en) Hi Korinna, Go to this site, I think you will like it.

Post a Comment

<< Home