Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, March 02, 2006
downer

You work so hard, put in your best efforts, yet life still throws you a rotten tomato. Mistakes from the past reverberate in the echoes of time, and sabotage your plans to start anew.

I just received another warning about my 'unsatisfactory academic results', but this time from the MFA, the one in charge of my scholarship itself. But that is already old news okay? I have been striving to work harder and harder since that disastrous first year first sem CAP I had. My SAP increases by 0.68 every semester okay, but of course my CAP won't increase as much because of the way it's being computed. Every time you have to take into account the unspeakable grades I got during my first year, so no matter how hard I work for the succeeding semesters, my new grade will be pulled down by my previous ones.

So much for my lofty dreams.

And why must I get the lowest score for our individual grades for our group presentation when I contributed more than the others on our CE3101 website? Of course Adrian and Dr Chew both didn't know that. Funny thing is, Rotana and I who worked so much for the technical aspect of our website sucked at our individual oral presentations, and thus got the lowest scores among our group. We didn't have much time to prepare for what we're going to say, but yeah I take it as our own fault for not managing our time wisely.

What a day. You work hard yet you're still not good enough.

Life is unfair. Life goes on.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home