Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, May 25, 2006
blah.

Enough is enough. I shan't be a stalker anymore.

I talked to Bonats this morning, courtesy of Synovate (mwahaha). We had some catching up, and it was nice talking to my bestie about stuff that's bugging me. So there Bonats, I deleted him from my friends list in Friendster again, and I'm guessing he will be adding me as a friend again only after all matter and energy would be compressed back into a gravitational singularity and explode again with another big bang.

That's like, a million gazillion eons in waiting. But why should I bother anyway?

Moving on...if anyone bumps into my so-called boyfriend in isla exotica le maurice, tell him I'm still alive and kicking okay? He may have forgotten that I still exist.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home