Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, May 20, 2006
fink.

My new template is so GAY! I like it! Haha=) It is so pink. It is so me!=) I'd still like to add more buttons and stuff, but I'll save it for later. For now this outburst of pink will do.

Actually I started changing the look of my blog last night, because I didn't have anything better to do. For the past few nights, I've been feeling really lonely, being away from my family and from Ruchchanococcus. And the melancholy was compounded somemore by my being broke. Okay, now I think it's fine to admit that all that I have left in my bank accounts give a staggering grand total of $18 - around $11 for DBS and $7 for UOB. Isn't that great?!

Some nights I just go straight to sleep with an empty stomach, because I try to save my cash for lunch. Like, I can't stay in the office while my colleagues go out to eat, right, and I need to eat during the day because that's the time I am most active. For the last two nights I have been crying myself to sleep, discretely of course, because I have a roommate! It is so depressing to miss your family, your boyfriend, and your dinner all at the same time.

About missing my dinner part, I know the solution is very simple. I could always borrow from friends or even to my tito here in Singapore for just enough money to live by until my payday comes. But I don't know, maybe it's pride. I'm not comfortable borrowing money from people, because everytime I do that I feel like I'm such a loser. I only borrow when I absolutely need to, and only from those I consider close to me. I don't even want to ask money from my parents because I want to be consistent with this being 'independent' thingy, and I feel guilty for still having to ask money from them when the Singapore government is also paying me to study. But yeah, it's rather foolish to starve yourself to death isn't it?

So this morning, I finally sms-ed my father and told him I'm already super-broke. I asked him if I could use the credit card to pay for my friends' cinema tickets so that they would pay me cash in return. Of course he said yes, and he even urged me to buy myself groceries too, and yes, he already sent me money. Thank you papa.

God gave me a reality check that yes He will provide, but meals or money to buy them won't just apparate out of thin air; and I also learned that you should set aside pride and admit that you need help.

Ask, and it shall be given to you.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home