Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Long Day

Well whadaya know, I just came back to my room. My day had been an eventful one, to say the least. So many wrong things happened today (or yesterday? it's already past 5 am as I'm writing this), like my credit card declining a purchase, meeting a horrible woman who I wanted to fry alive and feed to the dogs, and not being able to do the site visit for for my assigned task for being part of the AIESEC orientation camp logistics team.

About meeting the horrible woman part, I actually made a little scene in Western Union at Lucky Plaza. She made my blood boil so much that I wasn't able to control myself and cursed her with the abominable F-word in front of many people. But then I had to come back again after about 2 hours to get the money my father sent, and then my feisty little self emerged again. Aiyoh, the verse in the Bible saying In your anger do not sin had been the farthest thing from my mind.

But then towards the afternoon, I calmed down already and even decided to show up at our youth meeting. Initially I didn't feel like going, what with all the wrong reactions I made for the circumstances hurled at me today. But then I thought of Peter, one of Jesus' disciples who also had infamous outbursts, yet God was still able to use him greatly in spite of his imperfections.

That's one of my major flaws right now as a Christian - I seem to be having a difficulty doing away with profanity. It's just that most of the time when I get angry, I don't know how else to describe circumstances or express myself except through the use of foul words.

Haiz.

Anyway I'm going to sleep now. Thank you very much parents. I miss you and I love you very much.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home