Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, May 11, 2006
long weekend up ahead!

Fun day at work today. =)

I discovered that when you mix plain old hot coffee with Milo, it's like ordering those expensive mocha thingies from Starbucks. Thanks Michael, Ivy, and Natalie!

I called up one company today and it was damn funny (at least for me wahahaha).


Me: Hi good afternoon, this is Korinna from Synovate Singapore. May I speak to your purchasing manager please?

Manong X: Ay wala ho sya eh.

Me: Ay okay, so kelan ho kaya ako pwedeng tumawag uli?

Manong X: Ay bukas na lang ho.

Me: Pwede na lang ho makuha yung pangalan nung purchasing manager nyo?

Manong X: Ah..(speaks ever so slowly) si Mr. Jes-sie Sa-la-gu-bang.

Me with my futile attempt to stifle my laughter upon hearing the last name: Ah........hahahhahahahaha!

Manong X: Ikaw ha tumatawa ka pa..(pabiro)

Me: Hahaha...naku sorry ho...sige tatawag na lang po ako uli..

Manong X: O sige, pero ilista mo yung pangalan ha. Jessie Salagubang.

Me: Nalista ko na po. Hahaha. Maraming salamat po.



Sorry...tunog insekto kasi yung pangalan. Naman. Okay tama na.

Anyway, I didn't realize that Filipinos are that religious until I've contacted several companies with names such as Jesus Garcia Trucking Corp., Almighty God Trucking, at hihirit pa yung Abba Father Inc or something like that.

At umaariba rin ang Mulawin Trucking Corporation.

Anyway.

Hahaiz that's all for now. Sundeep sms-ed me a while ago and I also got to speak with mama on the phone. Love you love you=)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home