Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, May 26, 2006
Work

I'm at the office right now...and I'm blogging.

Such injustice.

Yesterday they (the 11th floor people) imposed new rules for us temp staff people. No use of pantry (must go downstairs on the 9th floor, because Nicole is going to have myocardial infarction if we use the pantry that's not even hers), no msn, no this and no that. And today, she added a new rule: we cannot print here, must go downstairs to print.

So that's what I just did. I tried to add the 9th floor printer and print here on the 11th floor, but I went down to collect my printed sheets. But it turns out I didn't add the printer properly so I wasn't able to collect anything when I went to the printing room. So I proceeded to use a 9th floor computer to print my stuff again, then went back to the printing room.

And got blamed for printing almost a ream of blank excel sheets with a few random lines. Next time I must format my files properly, they said. What?! I just printed my files 5 seconds before, it couldn't be that those hundred over sheets are mine. However, I was just too stunned to protest and air my side, because they actually think I'm that stupid. I wasn't even able to show them my 3-page file that came out cleanly from the printer.

But anyway, it's the 9th floor people who misunderstood me and the whole situation. They 'corrected' me in a very nice way, so I'm fine with it.

If it were the 11th floor people, I would have gotten butchered by Nicole and her gang.


1 Comment(s):

Blogger fleeting mist said...

whew.... work politics... a lot of people mentioned about that...

and not forgetting that we ought to deal with all sorts of different people...

neways, i realized it is a challenge for us to show that we are followers of Jesus ^_^.

=)

Post a Comment

<< Home