Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, May 28, 2006
MRT Lurve..

A while ago while waiting for the train at Outram Park Interchange, there were these two lovers who were apparently having an LQ (lovers' quarrel).

Girl: What the f*** is your problem now?

Guy: (spoke irritably in let-me-guess, Hindi language?)

Girl: (answered nonchalantly in the same language)

Guy: (gave a really disgusted face while blabbering, then decides to walk away)

Girl: So now you're walking away like that?

Guy: (stops dead on his tracks and continues to fume)

And while this tussling twosome continued their drama, I was facing the tinted glass and fixing the remnants of my once flowing black hair.

Train arrives. Hallelujah.

Girl walked towards opposite door of the train entrance, and Guy stayed by the entrance. I stayed at the middle pole. They were facing opposite directions, while in my head I was singing my theme song for them:

Hindi ka ba napapagod/O di kaya'y nagsasawa/Sa ating mga tampuhang/Walang hanggang katapusan/Napahid nang mga luha/Damdamin at puso'y tigang/ Wala nang maibubuga/Wala na kong magagawa...

Song lyrics correct or not? Anyway.

Then after two MRT stops, Guy moved towards the middle part of the MRT, obviously trying to get near Girl. However, they're still not in speaking terms.

And after a few more stops, Girl glances at Guy.

And after one more stop, Girl also slides towards the middle of the train, and holds on unto the pole where Guy also rests his right hand.

And after another stop, Girl rests her head unto Guy's left shoulder.

And I was thinking "Pag uumpugin ko yang mga ulo nyo eh. Nagdrama pa kayo."

And just before I got off my stop, their entangled limbs reminded me of the Spice Girls' hit song 2 Become 1.

The End.


1 Comment(s):

Blogger fleeting mist said...

hehe... this post made me laugh ^_^

thanks!

Post a Comment

<< Home